Students from the One Act Play for their superior state performance;
AD Duffek AD of the year, Region 7;
FFA state degrees received by Austin Kaul and Billy Minow.
FFA award of $1000 to be used for national convention expenses in the fall, 2014, from the Farm Credit Service of America.
Reports given from leadership team members as presented.
· Football field maintenance to be done by Berndts Service;
· The BH house demolition/removal tabled for May meeting;
· Information given on the HFC driveway, concession remodel, and track repair.
· After executive session, the BHEA Master Agreement approved; classified negotiations scheduled for May 1;
· BH school calendars approved for the upcoming school year;
· Preschool and A/K transportation to be addressed later;
o Teacher contracts to be given out 04/15;
o Resignations approved: N Boyd, M Aarstad (assistant golf, jr. high football coaching duties); B Kotalik;
o New Hires: L Snethen Springfield SPED teacher; J Bochman 4/5 teacher Tabor Elementary; A Cooper Colony elementary; B Tjeerdsma Springfield SPED Para;
o Transfers: J Roland to Personal Care Attendant, Tyndall Elementary; D Baune to Food Service Clerk/Para; B Koupal to SPED Para, Tyndall MS;
o Two positions to be filled MS and HS SPED teachers.
· Information given on Board member appointments with no school board election to be held.
· Donation - $125 from B and E Goeden to Tabor Elementary.