School Board Meeting
Meeting opened with the BH State Cheerleading participants present to receive Board recognition certificate for 5th place in tumbling/stunting and 8th place in the grand champion division; Maddison Hajek also received a certificate for 21st place out of 127 in State Cross Country. Both events occurred in Rapid City.
· Board Retreat date will be set at the December regular meeting;
· The National FFA Convention took place in Louisville, KY 10/30 – 11/02.
· The resignation of Mrs. Zahrbock was accepted with thanks for years of service;
· Mrs. Lindquist was given approval to be a candidate for the NEA Board of Directors;
· Volunteer wrestling coaches Ryan Kriz, Joey Sykora, and Shane Sutera were approved;
· The Board accepted Avera’s health insurance quote;
· The Board of Education will let me know by Dec. 11 if anyone will be on the ASBSD BH Legislative Action Network;
· Out of state travel was approved for Mr. Hanson to Wayne, NB in Feb. with several vocal students;
· Supt. evaluation was distributed with instructions from chairman Hellmann;
· Donations were accepted form the BH Lions Club ($250) from the last home football game chili feed to be used for elementary schools; the East River Electric labor/equipment valued at @ $2,781.73 for the athletic football field complex; American Legion presentation of dictionaries to District 3rd graders.